Modern Greek Course
Microkosmos organizes Modern Greek courses in Turin, aiming at promoting and spreading the Greek language and culture.
• beginner/intermediate/advanced courses (classes from 6 to 10 participants).
• courses for children and teenagers (on Saturday afternoon).
• intensive courses (classes from 2 to 5 participants).
• individual courses.
• online courses via suitable platform.
• courses for company personnel with a didactic program based on specific requests.
The goals and content of our courses are organised according to the linguistic levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, from level A1 to level C2.
The didactic program is structured according to the guidelines provided by the Center for the Greek Language, recognised by the Italian Ministry of Education (Decree-law AOODGAI/5967 del 21-05-2013).
Modern Greek Language Laboratory
Microkosmos organises a Modern Greek Language laboratory in Turin.
The laboratory offers:
• 10 meetings for 15 hours total (pre-evening time).
• a dynamic and effective approach to learn, understand and speak Modern Greek quickly and easily.
• the learning of everyday words, phrases and expressions.
• the acquisition of basic language skills suitable for simple conversations.
• the appropriation of the pronunciation and sound of the Modern Greek language.
• the use of printed and/or multimedia material according to personal needs.
• the use of tools which facilitate learning (i.e. music, games, short-films, poems).
• a Certificate of Attendance issued at the end of the laboratory.
Examination for the Certificate of Ellinomatheia
Microkosmos is the organization responsible for conducting the certification exams in Turin (Italy).
In order to promote and support the Greek language, the Greek Ministry of Education and the Greek Language Center grant a state certificate of attainment in Greek through exams In Turin (Italy) at the organization μicrokosmos. Μicrokosmos has the full responsibility for administering and supervising the examination process through which the Certificate of Attainment in Modern Greek is granted. The exams take place in the area of the organization. There are six levels of language attainment and candidates are examined on four or five language skills that is Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking and Use of Language. The results are available in mid-July and successful candidates can receive their certificates from the examination centers at the end of October.
Examination for the Certification of Attainment in Modern Greek October 2020
The Greek Language Center has announced that for the year 2020 the dates for the Examinations for the Certificates of Attainment in Greek in Greece and abroad are as follows:
«Covid-19» May 2020 Exams Postponed
Because of the coronavirus pandemic and its rapid spread, the May 2020 exams have been postponed until the Fall 2020.